In this podcast, I facilitated a webinar on engaging employees to gather innovation and improvement ideas with two agencies within the State of Colorado. The event was hosted by the Colorado Lean Network.
You will first hear from Corey Niemeyer from the Colorado Department of Public Safety (CDPS) about their IDEA center, which stands for Innovation Driven by Employee Action.
Then you will hear from Gary Vansuch from the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) about their Lean Everyday Ideas program. Their program is well established and has won multiple awards over the years.
If you enjoy this podcast, please follow us on your favorite podcast app. Any ratings you could give us, or shares across social media would be greatly appreciated!
You can watch the full video of the webinar here…
- Colorado Department of Transportation – Lean Everyday ideas
- Colorado Department of Public Safety – IDEA Center
- Colorado Lean Network
- Gary Vansuch: https://www.linkedin.com/in/garyvansuch/
- Corey Niemeyer: https://www.linkedin.com/in/corey-niemeyer-9b3426113/
- Brion Hurley: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brion-hurley-432192/
- FREE online course called “Lean Six Sigma and the Environment”
- OpEx Six Sigma Online Training and Certification
- Creative Safety Supply – Free 5S Guide
Have you ordered the new book, “Lean Six Sigma for Good: Lessons from the Gemba (Volume 1)?” The book is made up of 8 chapters written about experiences from Lean and Six Sigma practitioners, to give you tips and tricks to help you work with nonprofits in your area. All proceeds donated to charity. We are also close to releasing Volume 2, so check back for the latest news.