Keivan is a lean and sustainability (green) expert, and a well published author specializing in lean and green, supply chain optimization and operations excellence. He is the co-author of the Shingo Prize winning book “Creating a Lean & Green Business System”
Previously, he was a director at the Lean Enterprise Research Centre (a birthplace of ‘lean management’). He has led major transformation projects within large organisations, as well as medium and small-sized businesses.
He is an honorary Visiting Professor at the University of Buckingham, with years of experience at the cutting edge of lean thinking, specializing in operations management and supply chain management. Previously Keivan was a director at the Lean Enterprise Research Centre at Cardiff University.
He has worked on major projects in manufacturing, FMCG and service industries working with organisations such as Wartsila, Rolls Royce, Unilever, Scottish Government, Welsh Assembly Government, Wales Audit Office, Tesco, WalMart (ASDA), Marks and Spencer, Kraft, CO-OP, Spar, Whitbread, 3663, Finlays, Greencore, GKN, ASSA ABLOY and many more. Keivan worked extensively on lean projects in the service sector (both private and public sectors) in utilities, banking, and council public services.
Keivan has also undertaken visiting roles at following universities, particularly in delivering executive workshops or postgraduate training, at:
* IfM, Cambridge University (doctoral workshops)
* LERC, Cardiff University, UK (executive and degree courses)
* University of Warwick, UK (executive and degree courses)
* Buckingham University (external examiner and honorary visiting professor)
* Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil (Masters workshop)
* Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain (workshop)
* University of South Australia, Australia (workshop)
Keivan has also been an advisor to the Auditor General in Wales on how to improve public services and has advised different European governments on the principles of lean and systems thinking as well as publishing a number of key reports commissioned by governmental or industrial bodies. He is a regular speaker at different international conferences and engages with both lean professionals and general business executives through public media including appearances on BBC.
Professional Page: Enterprize Excellence
- EC 019: Lean and Sustainable Consortium
- Interview with Keivan Zokaei
- Book review for “Creating a Lean and Green Business System”
3 thoughts on “Keivan Zokaei”
Comments are closed.