Earth Consultants are individuals who work relentlessly to reduce our impact on the environment using Lean and Six Sigma techniques.
Don’t know about Lean or Six Sigma, or need a refresher?
You might work as a process improvement consultant (Lean, TPS, Six Sigma or continuous improvement), Chief Sustainability Officer, Facilities Engineer/Manager, Environment Safety & Health (ES&H) Engineer/Manager, Environmental Engineer or Environmental consultant. Maybe you don’t get paid to do it, you just donate your time to environmental groups and causes, and want to make them more effective. Maybe you want to change careers and get into this type of work.
Earth Consultants will gather and analyze data, to make the biggest reductions in environmental problems. By combining the scientific approach with personal engagement and accountability, we can educate individuals and organizations on how they can most effectively sustain their lifestyle, community, business and environment.
Regardless of the reason why you came to this site, we hope you find this website useful, and are willing to share your own personal experiences, both successes and failures, to help others.
If we can help educate friends, family, co-workers, employees, policymakers, business owners and executives to stop making decisions that are short term and narrow in focus, and instead make the best decision for long term sustainability, we can make a huge difference!
How to get started with your Lean Six Sigma and the Environment journey…
- Consume FREE external content and articles from the last 10+ years
- Download FREE guides, case studies and other related downloads
- Consume FREE blog and podcast episodes and video presentations
- Join our email newsletter or connect on social media
- Complete FREE Lean Six Sigma and the Environment Online Course
- Take the FREE 90-Day W.A.S.T.E. Walks Challenge
- Apply for an Earth Belt Certification
- Request FREE Coaching and Mentoring
- Contact me with questions
- Achieve a Lean or Six Sigma certification through 6sigma.US (use coupon code “BPI” to save 5%)
Hope you enjoy what we provide. Sign up to be notified of new updates on our site, as we will be adding more content regularly.