In this podcast, I share a presentation about Lean Startup methods that I gave to students in the Masters of Fine Arts program at Pacific Northwest College of Arts (PNCA) in Portland.
Lean Startup helps you get rapid feedback from your potential customers before spending too much time, money and effort on a new product or service.
The students are working on sustainable design projects, and I thought this topic would be helpful for them. At the end, I also discuss Lean Startup methods applied to nonprofits, NGO’s and government agencies.
You can watch the full presentation with slides and embedded videos below.
- What is Lean Startup?
- “Experimenting Our Way to Meaningful Change” webinar video and podcast with Michel Gelobter
- PNCA Collaborative Design / Design Systems
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
- FREE online course called “Lean Six Sigma and the Environment”
- 6sigma.US Training and Certification Programs
- Creative Safety Supply – Free 5S Guide
Have you ordered the new book, “Lean Six Sigma for Good: Lessons from the Gemba (Volume 1)?” The book is made up of 8 chapters written about experiences from Lean and Six Sigma practitioners, to give you tips and tricks to help you work with nonprofits in your area. All proceeds donated to charity. We are also close to releasing Volume 2, so check back for the latest news.