This page contains podcast interviews I have participated in, or are related to Lean and the Environment. Check out the latest episodes of the “Earth Consultant” podcasts to hear what we’ve been discussing lately…
- Iowa Lean Consortium Radio Network – Lean Six Sigma for Good – We talked with Steven Wilson about the book, “Lean Six Sigma for Good,” along with how sustainability can be applied to nonprofits and corporations
- #LeanSixSigmaforGood with e6s Methods podcast – We talk with Aaron Spearin about the book, Lean Six Sigma for Good. It’s a long episode, so it would be broken up into a 3 part series: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3
- Northwest Business – Lean Six Sigma and Sustainability – We talk with Northwest Business and discuss Lean Portland, a network of Lean and Six Sigma professionals in the Portland, Oregon area, and how we are helping local non-profits, along with driving environmental improvements within companies (2/4/17)
- It’s Not Easy Being Green in 5S – 10 Tips – Interview with Lean Six Sigma practitioner and speaker, Brion Hurley, who makes his 2nd appearance to speak about how he sees a 5S event from the environmental side. It’s not easy being green. Podcast appeared on e6s Methods.
- Lean Six Sigma for Sustainability and the Environment – Interview with Lean Six Sigma practitioner and speaker, Brion Hurley, who offers insights into the Lean Six Sigma applications in Sustainability and Environmental programs, specifically with industrial and manufacturing businesses. Podcast appeared on e6s Methods.
- Lean and Green with Keivan Zokaei on Gemba Academy Podcast – Interview with Keivan Zokaei discussing what exactly “lean and green” means, why it is difficult for companies to connect lean and ES&H initiatives, and how to bring environmentally-friendly practices to your workplace (9/18/14)
- Lean and Green Initiative at GKN – Can existing manufacturing practices be adapted to support sustainable business? That’s the question that Andrea Pampanelli, Driveline CI Leaders and Environmental Specialist at GKN, is seeking to answer. Andrea is doing her PHD on applying Lean and Green principles to manufacturing (4/21/11)
- The Price of Sustainability – How do you assign value to sustainability? Are company profits and environmentalism compatible goals? Companies are starting to wake up to the financial benefits of sustainability, says John Peloza, a business professor at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia (4/7/11)
- Lean & Green with Pfizer’s Continuous Improvement Lead – In a special guest podcast hosted by Jane Gray, Editor of Lean Management Journal, Celia Banks, Continuous Improvement Lead for Pfizer Worldwide R&D Business Technology explains how the pharmaceutical giant is viewing developments in lean and green thinking (2/15/11)
- How LSG Skychefs Saved the Environment AND Millions of Dollars – Last week in Orlando IQPC announced the winners of for its Process Excellence Awards – honoring individuals and businesses that have delivered outstanding results in some aspect of their process improvement initiatives(1/28/11)
- An Interview with the 2009 IQPC Process Excellence Awards Winning Team from Jacksonville Electricity Authority (JEA) – In this Lean Six Sigma Process Excellence Awards podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with IQPC’s 2009 Process Excellence Awards winners Robert Growcock, Rod Hill, Heather Fontaine, Brian Hancher, and Greg Ravn from JEA (2/10/09)